Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

*Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop*

 I'm participating in the Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop today... each month, a group of card makers gets together to hop with birthday cards based on a theme...  this month our theme is "funny"

We've talked about this before... my idea of humour usually involves swearing... so I used a fun stamp set from Sassy Pants to create my card.

I had a vision in my head for this card...  but I guess my vision wasn't quite as good once it hit reality.  

I promise... we'll get to some cards I like soon!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirls 2
*Images:  Sassy Pants Stamps Best Friends
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)