Pages

Friday, April 05, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #44*

 Happy Friday my friends... I am here with my first of two cards for the Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers April sketch...


I need to tell you that I don't love my card.  I love the idea of it, I love that it's clean and simple... but I feel rather "meh" about how my card turned out...  It might be because I am not used to so much unpatterned dark space on a card front (most of my card fronts are white).

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn Holographic; Stampin' Up! Night of Navy
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Let It Snowflake 2; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  {BYSHC} Sketch #44


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)