Pages

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

*Blue Floral Swag*

 Just a quick post from me after a workout and before a trip to Costco (another type of workout lol).  We joined a local rec centre about 6 weeks ago and have committed to working out 3-4 times per week.  I did a class yesterday with a friend of mine that showed me just how out of shape I am.... and left me feeling muscles I forgot I had today.  But I went back to did some weights in the weight room today.  Stairs are NOT my friend today. LOL!

Anyway...  Sharing a card I ade a few days ago... sure widh you could see those scored diagonal lines a little better....

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold foil
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Circle Florals; Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Circle Florals; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Nesting Circles
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Tools:  ScorBuddy; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)