Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

*Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop - Flowers*

Here is my card for the current Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop... our theme for May was "flowers"...  and of course I had no problem with that!

To add a little interest, I did some scored lines on the top part of my panel and used the gold strip to cover up where those lines stopped.  I just got some new Pinkfresh stamps, dies, washi and stencils so there will be some new fun stuff in the coming weeks!

Do you want to see the rest of the hop?  Head on over to my Instagram Page HERE and find this card to find the links to the rest of the hop!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Concord Crush; Spellbinders gold foil
*Images:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Floral
*Dies:  MFT Something for Everyone; Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Floral, Slim Strips
*Tools:  ScorBuddy; Perfect Layers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)