Pages

Tuesday, May 07, 2024

*CAS Colours & Sketches #536*

It's the first Tuesday of the month which means it's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  We can't wait to see what you create with this fun colour combination!


I actually had fun playing with this colour combination, after I spent a good 30 minutes looking for the Pebbled Path cardstock I was sure I had.  I didn't find it until Sunday... about a week after I made this card!  So, in the end I had to play with an ink colour that was somewhat close to Pebbled Path.  And I'm glad to have had the opportunity to think outside my box by using ink instead of paper!  I do a lot of die only cards!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Lost Lagoon
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne, Morning Mist
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studio; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Stencil:  Gina K Decorative Double
*Etc:  foam adhesive

1 comment:

  1. Terrific card, Nancy! I love the fancy feathers against the woven background. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)