Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2024

*White on Black*

I am absolutely in love with how colours pop on black cardstock.  I used a HUGE floral stamp and stencil and only stencilled a little bit of colour on to the flower.  I cut the floral down and added it to a black panel that I splattered with some white sparkly watercolour.  I gave this card to my bestie for her birthday last month...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Gracious Peonies; MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Marini, Pink Champagne
*Dies:  Altenew Gracious Peonies; MFT Something for Everything
*Stencils:  Altenew Gracious Peonies
*Etc:  Kuretake Starry Colours watercolours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)