Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2024

*Foiled Birthday*

Just a quick fly-by from me before I head off to work this morning...  T minus 5.5 hours until my work week is done.  I had a boss at a previous job who was convinced I must hate my job because I was always excited for the weekend and my days off.  I honestly LOVED my job and the people I got to interact with during my part time week... but if your job is the only thing you have going on in your life, what's the point?  I have a job I LOVE now, working with people who always make me laugh, interacting with people who have come to mean a lot to me... but I love my time to myself and with my family more.  You have to have that balance between work and home, and I am blessed that I have two places I enjoy being.

My work week this week was not my regular schedule so I had yesterday off... and I had big plans for a super crafty day.... my super crafty day turned in to me making one card and watching a bunch of saved TV shows.  Whoops.  I have a half day of work today and then three days off... so lets hope I find some more crafty vibes this weekend!

While I really like these Pinkfresh sets that give you a bunch of elements in one or two steps, I find I end up with a lot of extras in my bin because I only need one or two elements on a card.  All of these are from my bin of extras...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  The Ton Easy Expressions; Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies
*Foiling Plate:  Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies, solid plate
*Foil:  Spellbinders Aura



2 comments:

  1. Gotta love an extras bin! Mine is a drawer, stuffed with odd die cuts. Even if they don't make it onto a card, they help me plan it. You did a fabulous job with your butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love that you found these beauties in your "extras bin". Great card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)