Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2024

*Striped Frame*

I found some mojo after work yesterday and managed to create a card using the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I struggled a bit with the placement of the frames... in fact I threw out three other attempts to get a look I liked.  I am so happy with how this turned out...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Dies: Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the black and white stripes for the frame. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love the washi for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bouquet, Nancy! The striped washi makes a fabulous frame. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)