Pages

Monday, June 10, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts #581*

There's a new sketch challenge over at Atlantic Hearts... I sure hope you'll play along!


I enjoyed putting this card together...  I really love the texture of the white panel and how everything else just pops because I let that panel be relatively plain.  I'm not saying this card is clean and simple, but I do like the lines and the way it all came together.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Rococco Rose; Old Olive
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Images:  The The Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Daisy; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Embossing:  Stampin' Up! Brick & Mortar
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #581


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)