Pages

Sunday, June 09, 2024

*Scrap 'n Stamp Instagram Hop*

 I'm participating in an Instagram Hop today with some other designers at Scrap 'n Stamp Canada.  Be sure to head over to my Instagram to go visit the other players as well!

We were asked to make Dad themed cards for this hop... so I chose some Dad colours (I remember my Dad having suits in these colours way back in the 70s and 80s)... I wish I could send him this card.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Gina K Stormy Sky, Black Onyx, In the Navy
*Images:  Spellbinders Sentiments for You
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; white gel pen
*Die:  Photoplay Mom & Dad; Pinkfresh Studio Slim Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)