Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2024

*Blue & White Stripes*

 I came across the current challenge at Just Add Ink this morning and knew I wanted to play along.  I love the look of blue and white stripes.  I pulled out my stencils and decided on this one to play with with a brilliant blue ink...

Card Info
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Suede Shoes; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Stencils:  A Colourful Life Striped Waves
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Just Add Ink#706



3 comments:

  1. What a great stencil - it really caught my attention! Love it. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Nancy! Your stencil is so striking especially in this bright shade of blue as it contrasts to brilliantly with the white background. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. Jan M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and vibrant set of waves, love the happy blue colour ink certainly makes me want to dance. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink and grats on your top pick.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)