Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

*Just Add Ink #707*

I loved the sketch at Just Add Ink this week and thankfully had a little inspiration to play along with it.  I'm sure you're sick of seeing all of the butterflies and flowers... but I did reach in to my bin of extras to create this card.  The floral piece is the other half of the wreath I used on the card I shared earlier today.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Honeybee Stamps Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Hot Foil Plate:  Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies, solid plate
*Foil:  Spellbinders Auro
*Dies:  Spellbinders Small Butterflies, Rainbow Daisies; Honeybee Stamps Best of Everything
*Embossing:  Lisa Horton Crafts Layered Bubbles
*Tools: Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Just Add Ink #707






2 comments:

  1. Nancy I just love the progression of rainbow colours in your floral wreath and butterfly. Very pretty against your embossed white background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is super elegant! I love, love, love all the textured background combined with that pretty wreath/butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)