Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

*AAA Colourful #6*

The new colourboard challenge at AAA Colourful screams "warm summer evening" to me...  I took the colourboard rather literally with my creation... but go see what the other design team members did because some of them thought outside the box!!


My colours aren't quite as deep and rich as the colour inspiration, but the feeling is the same...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Paper Trey Ink Signature Greetings
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Tiara, Rockin' Red, Orange Twist; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies; Paper ROse Studio Little Etched Butterflies
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  AAA Colourful #6


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS and elegant.

    Thanks for having me as Guest Designer at AAA Colourful.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)