Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2024

*As Beautiful as You*

When you use the big stamps from Pinkfresh (with the stencils and dies with this card), you end up with a lot of pieces that need to be used.  I add all of those pieces in to my bin of extras and then challenge myself to use them up.  Something has to be in that bin for a VERY long time before I throw it out.

Sometimes those extras are just easier to use...  for my card today, I used several pieces from the Vines and Roses stamp to create my floral spray.

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Black and White Stripes
*Images:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines and Roses
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's A Girl, Pucker Up, Lime Rickey, Martini, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuschia
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines and Roses
*Stencils:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines and Roses Layering Stencils



1 comment:

  1. You arranged those flowers beautifully and I love the effect of the half and half with stripes and plain white. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)