Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

*Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop -- Kids*

 I'm participating in the monthly Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop... each month we each create one birthday card following the monthly theme.  This month, our theme is kids.

I will admit that I took an idea I saw on Pinterest and created my card using that idea... I like how it turned out!  It's simple and eye catching, which I think would be great for a kid!

I wish I'd had some googlie eyes for on these cuties, but instead I used two different sizes of office supply circle punches to create the eyes.  I had some fun with their placement.  And yes, I used a Christmas set to create my hats!  I cut the trunks of the trees off and then added the star as the pompom!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
*Paper:  MFT (I don't remember the pack name); unknown gold sparkle
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Catherine Pooler Jolly Trees


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)