Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

*More Christmas in July*

I was inspired to play a little more with my Christmas supplies this past weekend while avoiding the extreme heat outside.  I am so thankful for air conditioning!  

I truly do LOVE making Christmas cards, and up until a few years ago I left all of my favourite supplies alone for about 10 months of the year.  It has been so much fun making a few each month instead!

Card Information
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Christmas Blessings
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Catherine Pooler Jolly Trees; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Embossing:  Gina K Holiday Flora
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
  




6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Nancy! I love the pop of color through the tree! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!!! So cute with that tree and pattern paper and can't forget the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossing folder. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful holiday card! Love the embossing and tree window! Thank you for playing along with us over at Color Hues Color Challenge! - Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey McNeelyJuly 29, 2024 8:38 pm

    Nancy this is such a fun design for Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)