Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

*AAAColourful #7*

 There's a new moodboard challenge over at AAA Colourful... we challenge you to be inspired by the colours in the moodboard we post each month...


I was working on design team cards and several in a row had a beach like feel to them...  even the one from Atlantic Hearts had a design feel of this moodboard.  And I knew I needed to do something different.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies, Vines & Roses
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layered Ovals (I used to to create a frame); Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Buterflies, Vines & Roses; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful! I love it, and I love that you didn't go with the beach theme. Such a great take on the colourboard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a clever way to use the colours in the colourboard. love it

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)