Pages

Monday, September 16, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch #595*

 Did you know that the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is a weekly challenge?  I know you can't tell from my blog, but that's because they have two different design teams... one that posts the even challenges and one that posts the odd challenges.  I think it's an amazing way to do it!


I took this sketch fairly literally with my card today.  I knew that I wanted a nice rich bloom so I stamped and coloured with some rich red and orange copics.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive
*Stamps:  the flower is an unknown... came in a card kit and I don't have the packaging; Honey Bee Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms (yes, I fussy cut the flower); Honey Bee Best of Everything
*Etc:  Wow Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)