Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2024

*AAA Colourful #8*

 There's a new moodboard colour challenge at AAA Colourful...  another opportunity to pull out some of those warm right colours!


I had an idea for my creation pop in to my head one night before falling to sleep.  Thankfully it was the night before a day off from work so I was able to head to my craft space the next morning to play.  I chose a simple floral image and some Copics to colour it with.

Card Info
*Stamps:  Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes; MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics' white gel pen
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. "Simple floral image"? How about a simply stunning floral design; a wonderful interpretation of the inspiration photo!
    Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer for Colourboard #8. I have so many more ideas...and seeing your card has given me even more!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)