Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

*Rediscovery Instagram Hop*

 It's the last Saturday of the month which means it is time for the Rediscover Your Supplies Instagram Hop.  We have the theme of "teacher" and the technique of "ink smooshing" to choose from with this challenge.  

Since I have no use for teacher based cards, I chose to just use the technique.  The supplies from my stash that I used are a stamp that hasn't seen ink for quite a while, some colours from my stash of ink and an acrylic block that I never use (as I always stamp with my Misti).  I smooshed two colours of ink on to my acrylic block and then sprayed it with water.  I then then stamped the acrylic block on to my front panel.  Once it was dry, I stamped the images on top of it.

Card Info
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything; Pinkfresh Studio Beautiful Blooms
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Sauna, Mandarin Spice
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)