Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #268*

I think it's interesting that so many challenge blogs end up with the same or similar themes around the same time.  Sometimes it's a holiday (brace yourself, Halloween cards are coming) but sometimes I wonder why several of my design teams have a similar theme around the same time.  I just posted a masculine card a few days ago, and here we are again today with a masculine theme at Addicted to CAS.


I had fun with some super small scraps of cardstock for this card.  I cut them with a strip die so that they'd be the same width and then I placed them on my cardstock, doing my best to keep them lined up straight.  I stamped the sentiment right on that front panel after gluing down the strips.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
*Stamps:  Simon Say Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Slim Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #268


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)