Pages

Friday, September 27, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #49 Take 2*

I'm back with my second card for the September sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.


My first card, posted at the start of the month, was pretty darn clean and simple.  By some standards, so is this one.  However, a true clean and simple card would have a fully embossed front panel like my card does.  I also chose to use a 1/16" border around my piece, which I didn't do with my first card.  And of course, I used my favourite Christmas paper pack!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tiding of Christmas
*Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Embossing:  Sizzix Christmas Tree Pattern
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  {BYSHC} #48


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)