Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #272*

 We have a fun challenge for you at Time Out Challenges...


I can be a pretty snarky and sarcastic person most of the time... so this was right up my alley!  But then I realized that I didn't have a lot of snarky sentiments!  I have literally one stamp set that is a little bit "not nice" and this was the closest I could come to a snarky card!

Card Info
*Cardstodck:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Full of Life
*Stamps:  MFT Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 2
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; MFT Impact Alpha
*CHallenges:  Time Out #272

4 comments:

  1. You may not have many snarky sentiments but this is certainly perfect! I do think we can all relate to being slightly envious to those people who look forever young lol! Wonderful CAS card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This “one stamp” was perfect for this snarky challenge as is how you’ve put it to use!!
    Love this! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Snarky card Nancy!! Love love love that sentiment!! So good!! I hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can identify people that the sentiment would fit, Nancy, and that makes your card a perfect example of snarky.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)