Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2024

*Time Out Challenges #273*

It's time for an inspired by words challenge at Time Out Challenges.  This one reminds me a lot of the last words challenge we had, but this time we are talking about fall instead of summer.

I am being dragged, kicking and screaming out of summer.  I am not enjoying the cooler days and the lack of sunshine.  Not to mention that the sun is now in my eyes on my drive to work and again on my drive home from work.  Fall is a very short season here in Calgary... we will have snow soon (although today is way above seasonal and feels a lot like summer!)


I did some ink blending with some fall-like colours and stamped some leaves on the panel I created.  I used the dies to cut ou the leaves but honestly, it cut so much extra space and I didn't like them... so I did some fussy-cutting around each of the leaves.  I was going to use a white card, but the colours just popped on the black.  I added a white embossed and die cut sentiment to tie it all together.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  Right at Home Fall Leaves; Honey Bee Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Versamark; Gina K Turquoise Sea, Cherry Red, Wild Dandelion, Prickly Pear, Tomato Soup
*Embossing:  WOW! white embossing powder
*Challenges:  Time Out #273


2 comments:

  1. Love your bold colours Nancy! And don’t they look amazing against the black! Love it! hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! The leaves really pop against the dark background!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)