Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

*Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop - Masculine*

 I'm participating in the Birthday Bounce Instagram Hop.  Each month, we create a birthday card with a common theme.  This month, our theme is Masculine.

You've all been here before (well most of you have been) and you must know by now that I don't do a lot of masculine cards.  I almost passed on this hop, but then saw an idea on Pinterest and made it my own.  The card I saw used black and gold, so that's what I went with.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Spellbinders gold foil
*Dies:  Pink & Main Happy Birthday dies
*Embossing:  Stampin' Up! Brick & Mortar
*Etc:  foam adhesives


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)