Pages

Monday, September 23, 2024

*Christmas Floral*

I wanted to try a Christmas card that used grey and red, so I decided to use those colours to play along with the challenges at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and Addicted to Stamps and More.

I started with an embossed grey panel.  the embossing folder is HUGE and has an opening in the centre... to be able to use more the embossed pattern, I pushed my cardstock up to the top of the design, leaving me with a half of the opening to deal with.  I added some die cut pointsettias to dress it all up.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler
*Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Fine Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms; Simon Says Stamp Fine Line Christmas
*Embossing:  Spellbinders Notched Corner Pointsettia
*Embellishments:  HAI Supply
*Tools:  Perfect Layers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)