Pages

Friday, October 18, 2024

*Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party*

 Welcome to the 2024 edition of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!!!  There are SO many prizes to be won, just by linking up your card on the {BYSHC} Blog!  We will be sharing inspiration all week long and I hope you'll play along with us!!!


If you've been here for a while, you know that I LOVE my stash of holiday card making supplies!  I used to put them away every year and pretend they didn't exist until about October or November when I would turn my sights to making only Christmas cards.  I still turn to Christmas cards as the weather here in Calgary turns cold, but I decided it was more fun for me to give my favourite things more love throughout the year!  I now make a couple of Christmas cards every month.  And with this Linky Party, I have an excuse to start making the bulk of my Christmas cards!

My first card for the Linky Party is one using a brand new to me item.  In fact, I made this card, the day after it arrived in the mail (I couldn't find it locally so my sister bought it near her and mailed it to me).  This is my first time using a Press Plate... but I used it to foil (cuz I don't have and don't think I want a Betterpress system).

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Colour Copy
*Stamps:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Hot Foil Plate:  Pinkfresh Radiating Snowflake (press plate)
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Radiating Snowflake; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Embossing:  Spellbinders Sun Rays
*Foil:  Spellbinders Speckled Prism
*Etc:  iCraft 3D foam adhesive

Look at all of these fabulous sponsors!  There will be SO MANY prizes to be won!
*Tawny Owl Paperie
*Not 2 Shabby
*Colorado Craft Cmpany
*RAM Stamps
*Gina K Designs
*Twiddler's Nook
*Taylored Expressions
*Lawn Fawn
*Angie Blom Digital Designs
*Therm O Web
*Newton's Nook Designs
*Pink & Main
*Jaded Blossom
*Unity
*Gina Marie Designs 
*A Colorful Life Designs

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Nancy! Love that texture and shimmer! Thanks for all you do for {BYSHC}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning!! As always!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the snowflake and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sun rays EF is really perfect with the radiating snowflake! Very elegant and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Queen of CAS cards! Another BEAUTIFUL, elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love that sparkly snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)