Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2024

*Simple Love*

It feels like forever ago that I made these wedding cards for my friend to give to the couples she performs marriages for...  and I guess it was like 3 months ago! LOL!  Time flies, my friends!

Anyway, these were done using my Glimmer Hot Foil system and some plain white cardstock.  So simple.  They don't look like much in the photos (some things are so hard to photograph!) but I thought they packed a punch!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Hot Foil:  Pinkfresh Studio Simplest Gesture
*Foil:  Spellbinders gold
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Playful Alphabet
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)