Pages

Monday, October 07, 2024

*Freshly Made Sketches #656*

 I saw the sketch at Freshly Made this week and while I really liked it, I didn't think I'd have any time to play along.  I had a lot of things I needed to get done this weekend.  But then I saw another entry come across the Instagram feed and I knew I wanted to play along.

My card didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, but I still like it.  I don't know what I wanted different, but it just doesn't have the "feel" of what I had in my head

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown blue shimmer; Lawn Fawn Iridescent
*Stamps:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflack Backdrop; Picket Fence Studio Winter Snowflakes; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter card Nancy! These snowflakes look gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. The delicate touches of blue are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)