Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #50*

 It's a new month which means there is a new sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This is a super quick and easy sketch to play with...

I had an idea in my head for this sketch, but I just didn't have the brain power to make it work.  I saw that sentiment band and saw Santa's belt... I hope someone has the same idea and makes it work!

Instead I pulled out my favourite patterned paper to create my first card this month...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Stamps:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  BYSHC #50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)