Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2024

*CAS Colours & Sketches #546*

It's the start of a new month which means it's time for a new host over at CAS Colours & Sketches.  I pulled out these colours to start creating and I was at a loss!  In my head, these colours shouldn't work together!

But I was inspired by a card I saw on Instagram... and I put her idea together with the colours and what supplies I have on hand to come up wtih a card that I really like!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wheat
*Stamps:  Waffle Flower Trick or Treat; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; white gel pen
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Trick or Treat, The Ton Easy Expressions, Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CC&S #546


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)