Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2024

*My Favourite Instagram Hop*

 I've joined in the fun with a brand new Instagram Hop where, each month, we make a card with a prompt word...  each month these have a theme of "my favourite..."  for October, it's "my favourite fall drink". 

OK, let's be honest, I drink the same things, day in and day out, no matter the weather.  I don't drink a lot of hot drinks as I don't find them refreshing.  I like diet pop.  Sometimes water.  Sometimes a little booze.  Once in a while, on a chilly day, I will pull out a tea or a hot chocolate.  But that's pretty seldom.

For my card today, I decided to do a hot chocolate... and it could be a winter wishes or a Christmas card... what do you think?

Card Info
*Paper:  Simple Stories Winter Wonder
*Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings; Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)