Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

*CAS Colours & Sketches #592*

 It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... some more rich, fall feeling colours to play with for this challenge...  How will you use them?


I like the colours, but I'm not sure I'm ready to break out the fall themed cards quite yet... Instead I used the colours on some pretty butterflies!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Berry Burst
*Stamps:  Pinkfresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Love From Lizi Stitched Circles; Paper Rose Studio Little Etched Butterflies
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite ready for fall yet either Nancy - your trio of butterflies is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I think you've shown that the colors can be for all year round with these lovely butterflies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design, Nancy, making those gorgeous detailed butterflies the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)