The challenge at CAS on Friday this week is to make a round card. I went searching for inspiration on Pinterestand found a card kind of like this one I made. There was no name associated with the pin I found so I can't fully credit the creator, but click HERE to go see it... It's gorgeous!
I started with cutting a stitched circle and cutting out the centre of it. I folded the skinny circle in half. I put the centre part back in to the whole I cut it out of and layered my elements on both the folded piece and the inset circle so that when you open the card, both pieces move...
Card Info*Stamps: Hunkydory Crafts
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi: Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies
*Dies: Hunkydory Crafts; Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies; Love From Lizi Stitched Circles
*Dies: Hunkydory Crafts; Pinkfresh Studio Fluttering Butterflies; Love From Lizi Stitched Circles

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)