Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

*One Layer Instagram Hop*

 The challenge for the One Layer Instagram Hop for this month is "Markers"...  Using Copics on a one layer card requires a little creativity on the one layer idea.  I stamped my floral on a card sized panel and coloured it with my Copics...   I wanted to overstamp the image but I was so afraid I wouldn't get a clean stamp!  I just felt like my cardstock wasn't quite in the right spot.  So I didn't do it.  I stamped my sentiment and then attached this panel to the front of a card.  It's the same size as my folded card so it works... without doing the panel, the ink would should through the inside of my card.

Card Info
*Stamps:  Concord & 9th Flower Field, Big Day Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)