Pages

Monday, September 14, 2026

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch #699*

 Every week, Atlantic Hearts publishes a new sketch for you all to play with...  I am on the design team but only post once every two weeks.  This is my week to share the sketch!


This card came together quite quickly for me as it's similar to a go to idea that lives in my head.  I love using a fun strip of something on my cards!  For this card I used a small strip of this gorgeous gold and black pattern paper.

Card Info
*Paper;  Stampin' Up! Modern Christmas
*Stamps:  Waffle Flower Sweet Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Rainbow Daisies; Waffle Flower Sweet Birthday Sentiments
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #699


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)