Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2026

*CASE It Instagram Hop*

 Every month, my friends and I do a CASE It Hop on Instagram.  We each find a card on Instagram that inspires us and we use it to create a card of our own.  We can copy it directly or we can take elements of it to create something of our own.

To start with, let me show you the card I was inspired by... it was created by @karen_crafts10


The first thing that drew me to this card was that beautiful blue!  Like WOW!  I also liked the gold accents as well as the texture in the background.  I switched things up a little.  I kept the three leaves, the three colours and the gold accents.  Instead of a textured stamp, I used an embossing folder.  I also chose to use a small black die cut sentiment instead of a large gold one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)