It's time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges...
The colours of fall here in Calgary are kind of boring. Our trees turn yellow and orange and not much else. We already have trees that are turning yellow and it's only the middle of September! Fall is short here!
I chose to do some ink blending in yellows and oranges to create a simple card for the challenge...
Card Info*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps: Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Festive Berries
*Stencil: Gina K Mandala Brust
*Stencil: Gina K Mandala Brust
*Tools: Perfect Layers


Beautiful ink blending--I find that so soothing! That big, bold blossom is fabulous! And you have paired it with that great sentiment! Fantastic! Thanks so much for having me!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Nancy, with the beautiful Autumn colours beautifully blended. I hope you have a good day! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty way to show the colors in your area Nancy! I love its CAS style and the stencil has a floral "vibe" to it. The pretty and simple sentiment is the perfect touch too!!! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are not the least bit boring on your beautiful card, Nancy! They are perfect in your design. Great make for our challenge!
ReplyDeleteYellow and orange are a beautiful combination, Nancy, and your mandala stencil was a great way to use them.
ReplyDelete