Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

*More Fall Colours*

I can't believe it's already the end of September. I am amazed at how quickly we adapted back into the fall schedule of life with school and activities etc. The time just seems to be flying by!

Todays card is another that I made for the contest on Cindy's Blog (which is now closed). The challenge was to use the colours Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa. Anyone who knows me, knows I still have the original packages of brown cardstock from when I first ordered them when I first became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I am just not a brown person.

Of course, I didn't have a Prima flower that matched this colour combination so I coloured one of the lighter coloured daisies using my Ruby Red reinker and some water.

Items Used: (all items Stampin' Up! unless noted)
*cardstock: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
*ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
*images: Baroque Motifs; sentiment unknown
*embellishments: Prima Flower, Bling, grosgrain ribbon
*tools: Cuttlebug and D'vine Swirl embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. Looks great, Nancy! I really must try coloring some of my Primas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! I think it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Nancy! You did a wonderful job with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card

    BTW -- I received your RAK yesterday (from Jen's RAK club). The postman said that somehow it was lost. THANK YOU SO MUCH -- I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)