Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

*Picked Up Fridays Mail*

And look what was there! Crystal (the owner of the store I work at) mentioned that she had to make a card the other day... but I had no idea it was for me. I can only assume that she made cards for each of the staff members to go along with a gift card for the store as a thank you for the effort we put in for our Members Only Night on September 13th.

It also makes sense now as to why Crystal was asking about where to find and how to put verses on the insides of your cards. I told her about the Stampers Versalog. If you go there and put boss into the search, the first one that comes up is what was written inside my card (although she added that she really is my boss at the end). I had a good chuckle!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)