Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

*Simple Joy*

Good Morning everyone... bright and sunny here in Calgary today. I am starting to feel the itch to get the house decorated for Christmas. I am doing my best to put it off until next weekend, which is still a week earlier than I would normally do it.... usually I decorate the first weekend of December. I figure next weekend is close enough since the 1st is a Monday.

Watch... we won't have time to do it next weekend LOL

This is another of the cards I created at the Calgary Classic last month. I believe Dianna had this stamp with her and as soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do.

I stamped and embossed the image in gold, added a scalloped oval in gold paper, a black band on a white card, accented with a few gold brads. Quick, easy, and elegant.

I wasn't sure how a black, white and gold Christmas card would look, but I ended up really being pleased with it.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card- but I must stop and drool- are those Copics in the background? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is elegant, I really like it too! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple and elegant card...love it. By the way, congratulations on your city's Grey Cup win today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that's nice Nancy! Very elegant and I love that stamp!

    ps - I've been listening to xmas music a few weekends in a row now. Next weekend I'm decorating too so I'll hop on your early bandwagon. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)