Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

*Not Much To Say Monday*

Another weekend has come and gone.  And we're another week closer to Christmas!!  Yikes!

I've started my shopping, have ideas for some people that I need to go shopping for... and still need ideas for a few people.  I don't mind the shopping, but I suck at coming up with ideas for people!

Anyway... not much to say today.... am hoping to find some time and some mojo to craft today....  it's already 2:40pm, though, so who knows if it will happen or not.

I made this card on Friday at Shannon's house when the CalGals met. I am very very pleased with how this card turned out.

Items Used: 
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black; PaperTrey Scarlet Jewel
*Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey Fruitcake
*Images:  Hero Arts
*Ink:  VersaMark Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Pointsettia Nestabilities; Stampin' Up! Scallop Border punch
*Embellishments:  Kaiser bling, pearls; Stickles
*Challenges:  MTSC48
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)