Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

*Tracy's Final Challenge*

Here we are at the end of November, and I've just spent part of my afternoon finishing off the last of Tracy's Christmas Card Challenges.  I got started a little late, but I have done every challenge but last month (as I knew I wouldn't really need gift card holders this year).

Tracy, it was a great idea and I hope you will be doing it again starting in January!

So, today I get to share with you four cards that I made today...  Tracy found a wonderful One Sheet Wonder template that Julee used as a Verve Challenge in 2008.  I don't remember seeing this.... so I'm glad Tracy found it for us to play with!

The challenge this month was to make the four Christmas cards using the 6X6 One Sheet Wonder template.

I love the clean and simple look of these cards....




I used all the same colours and papers for these cards...  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Baja Blue and Red Riding Hood; American Crafts Paper.  I also added some snowflake brads (no idea who makes em!), stamps by Stampin' Up! (All Holidays), PaperTreyInk (Signature Christmas), and PSX.  I also threw in the use of my Big Shot with the Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder.

Quick, easy, simple lines...  beautiful!

Thanks again for the challenges Tracy!!!
 Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

10 comments:

  1. These turned out great, Nancy! Thanks for playin'...and yes we will be starting up again in January for sure! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! I think they they turned out great.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous..

    thanks for the comment on my blog...if you're after the frog, he can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Nancy! Great job! Hope you and your have a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four great cards out of a 'wonder' sheet- Love the layouts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! 2nd one is my favorite. I love getting lots of cards done using the same papers, stamps and embellies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)