Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

*Isn't It Friday?? Sigh*

I don't know why, but this week feels like it is totally dragging along.  I can't believe it's only Wednesday.  Honestly, I feel like I've lived an entire week and this should be Friday!

My son, Alex, writes his first high school final exam today....  if only I could convince him to study for it LOL.  It's in his least favourite subject (Social Studies) but he's been doing well in that class this year.  He has three exams to write over a two week period...  one today and then nothing again until Monday.  He's enjoying lazy days on the computer.

I don't remember getting two weeks off during final exams....

I finished off the 2010 cards yesterday so we're on to cards from 2011.  My very good friend asked me to make birthday invitations for her daughter and this is what I came up with.  I used the same colour combination as this card.... and am in love with it!  I love how the colours look so different depending on how much of each you use.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo, Taken With Teal
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Taken With Teal, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
*Tools: Big Shot; D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Martha Stewart Cherish border punch
*Embellishments:  Michael's flowers; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL117; ColorQ#67



The words are computer generated... the font is called Duchess.

I got a big hug from the birthday girl last night when I dropped these off at their house... I'm glad she liked them!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and spring-like. and yes, today totally feels like Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I wish it's Friday...

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)