Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

*Now It's Friday!*

Yay!!!  It's Friday!!  This has been such a  l o n g  week!!!  I don't even know why it's been so long... just one of those weeks where Wednesday felt like Friday.

I've been working and not crafting much... hopefully that will change as some of the CalGals are coming over to play tonight.  I really need some cards in my stash to share with you!

I'm enjoying the colour challenge sites I've found over the last few weeks....  it gives me another push to create.

Today I'm sharing a card using a colours from the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 65 -- you'll find the links for all the challenges I'm playing with lately in the right sidebar...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie
*Images: Verve
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Basic Grey buttons; Stickles; Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo174; CurtainCallColorChallenge Act65



I like the colours together however I think I would have prefer to have more white and less of the bright colours.  To make the colours of the buttons "pop" on the coloured cardstock, I added a circle of white cardstock behind each button, adhered to the button with Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the colors work so well! TFS! I just became a follower and would love if you follow me too!

    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)