Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

*2019 Christmas Cards #2*

Another Christmas card for you today... I love that with this challenge I can pull out all of my favourite stamps and dies and play!  By the end of the challenge I won't have enough cards to mail out, but I'll have a darn good start!  I will still be able to spend weeks on end, focused on making Christmas cards (which are truly my favourite cards to make).

The letter B on the ABC Christmas Challenge was for Berries so I used the Gina K Wreath Builder template with some Gina K stamps and some Catherine Pooler inks.  I felt like I wanted to add more but decided that if I did anything more it would be too much for my clean and simple taste.

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed you are still coming up with such creative Christmas themes after you just got done last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning CAS design Nancy and your wreath is so beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)