Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

*Sending Hugs*

I was playing in my craft space to create a card for the first challenge of 2019 on the AAA Cards Clean & Simple Challenges blog.  Challenge #131 was a sketch challenge and you could add in the extra challenge of using pastel colours.


I have been dying for a die that does these fishtail banners but haven't been able to find what I want.... so right after Christmas when designs in the Silhouette Studio were half price, I bought a few things, including this great fishtail banner.  I can size it however I want, cut as many as I want... and I am in love LOL!

I used Stampin' Up! cardstocks, a die by A Jillian Vance Design, a stamp by Lawn Fawn and one lone sequin from Brutus Monroe.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love those fishtail banners and your choice of pastel colours. Perfect CAS card! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards and I hope we'll see your cards pop up regularly in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is such a clean take on the sketch. Love the crystal you added to embellish the card. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean look! Well done with the challenge. Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)