Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

*2019 Christmas Cards #3 & #4*

I'm playing along with the ABC Christmas challenge again this month....  and I left it kind of late in the month to be able to do this in two different posts.

First, is my C is for Candy card... I used the Candy Cane Season stamp set and punch from Stampin' Up as well as inks from Catherine Pooler to create this card following the challenge at the AAA Cards blog.

My second card is D for Decoration...  I used a die from my stash and cut it out of both a white shimmer paper as well as a dark blue shimmer paper and did an inlay with the pieces.  I also added the bow die from My Favorite Things Filled With Joy set cut out of silver shimmer paper.  I added put it all on a dark blue shimmer layer before adding it to a white card base.  I was going to add a sentiment but I decided to embrace the white space instead.



6 comments:

  1. I like the C card the best, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to enter our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge - a card for both. I love the candy cane and the clean and simple look with the snowflakes in the background, and the inlay pieces of the decoration - you certainly have more patience than me. Lovely. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these CAS cards! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)