Pages

Friday, March 01, 2019

*Happy Birthday*

How on earth is it March already??!!  Didn't we just start 2019??  The older I get, the faster it all goes!

I had a vision in my head but I'm not sure that this card totally did what I wanted it to.  I used the HAPPY stamp from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy set and stamped it in Lime Rickey and All That Jazz inks from Catherine Pooler.  I used my Stampin' Up! Stamparatus to do the repeat stamping thanks to the "door" that can be taken off and repositioned.  I added the birthday stamp from the Avery Elle Big Birthday stamp set stamped in Catherine Pooler Blackjack ink.  I added a teal layer with my Perfect Layers tool and added it all to the white card base.
It's not like it's a bad card... but it's just not exactly what was in my head... and I don't know how to make it what I saw in my head.

Thanks for popping by and for leaving some comments!  I always enjoy the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)