Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2019

*You Make Me Happy*

I am back on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with a card I created this past week. I had a tough creative week this past week... I spent a lot of time at my desk just shuffling things around.  I *wanted* to create but honestly, nothing was talking to me... nothing was getting me excited.  Finally, a few hours before I head to work on Wednesday (my work week starts around noon on Wednesdays), I had an idea in my head that took a while to come to fruition but I am thrilled with the card I ended up with.
For this card, I used stamps from Lawn Fawn, a rectangle die and floral dies by My Favorite Things, my copic markers and black Memento Ink.  I added a few clear gems for a little texture and voila!  I love how the black and white background creates such a crisp focal point for the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)